Introducing AirWatch Inbox 2.5.4 for iOS
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.4 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AEC-183847 - Fixed an issue where Inbox can stop syncing after an email is moved to a subfolder
- AEC-183760 - Reduced the likelihood of a notification being presented for a cancelled event
- AEC-183804 - Improved handling of flagged as “complete” state
- AEC-183816, AEC-183817 - Minor improvements to conference call detection
- AEC-183786 - Added truncation on iPad to prevent localized “Inbox” text overlapping compose button when the device is in Polish
- AEC-183796 - Fixed and issue with Lotus that caused certain characters (Russian/Japanese) to be sent as junk values in the header of emails (From, To, Sent Time, Subject)
- AEC-183815 - Fixed an issue where the Inbox logo was being shown incorrectly in the background during SDK passcode prompt
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 2.5.4 for iOS
- iOS 7 and higher
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.0 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.5.4 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team