The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Protection Agent 7.3 for Windows is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Prompt for credentials when stuck in Pending Agent - The agent prompts for the username and password if it is stuck in a pending state. This provides a better end user experience and allows users to continue with their enrollment if the agent is stuck or running into network or database issues.
Bugs Fixed in this Version
- WPCAGNT-183870, WPCAGNT-183851: Fixed Issue where Bitlocker Recovery Key was not being stored on the AirWatch Admin Console or the SSP.
- REMOTE-508: Fixed issue where Remote Management services were not restarting after an agent upgrade.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Protection Agent 7.3 for Windows.
- Windows 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.1 FP02
How to Download AirWatch Protection Agent 7.3 for Windows
- Prior Version is Installed – This update will be bundled into 8.3.6 and 8.2.8.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – The agent will be automatically pushed down after enrollment.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team