The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 16.02 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Addressed an issue where traffic was not tunneling when NTLM authentication was used. (ASDK-166891)
- Added fixes for crashes and fixed general stability issues.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 16.02 for Android.
- Android 4.0.3+
- Android Agent 5.3 (required if using the AWFramework library)
- Android Studio IDE with Gradle (required if using the AWFramework library)
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (may need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK 16.02 for Android
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team