The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.6 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- One tap dial-in support for the Bell conference service.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Resolved an issue where an unnecessary sync command was causing EAS to throttle the client. (AINBX-184645)
- Fixed an issue with passcode prompts on Marshmallow devices. (AINBX-185639)
- Fixed an issue where a declined response was sent to the event organizer when removing a cancelled event from the calendar. (AINBX-140611)
- Fixed an issue for Exchange 2003 deployments where HTML content displayed in plain text emails.
- Resoled an issue where attachments fail to send from Nexus Photos. (AINBX-184660)
- Resolved issues with HTML links in German locale (AINBX-185643)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 2.6 for Android.
- AirWatch 7.2
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.6 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team