The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 2.3.2 for OS X is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT – 182772 – File Manager does not open in Remote Management.
- OAGNT – 182733 – Fusion fails to install when upgrading to a new version.
- OAGNT – 182734 – Enrollment whitelist does not work when using Serial Number as the identifier.
- OAGNT – 182802 – Agent should use the User Agent as Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_XX_XX) instead of Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 6_1_3).
- OAGNT – 182784 – Protect OS X agent binaries (e.g. airwatchd) from tampering and maintain file integrity.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 2.3.2 for OS X.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher is required to install the AirWatch Agent.
- The AirWatch Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions.
How to Download AirWatch Agent 2.3.2 for OS X
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team