The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent 5.6.38.x for Windows Rugged is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-1603 :- Fixed issue where Windows Rugged hand held devices performance degrades and becomes sluggish over time.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch MDM Agent 5.6.38.x for Windows Rugged.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or Windows CE 5 and higher
- AirWatch 8.3 and higher (to use any console dependent feature changes)
How to Download AirWatch MDM Agent 5.6.38.x for Windows Rugged
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Agent installed on your device, you will need to perform the Windows Migration workflow to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the VMware AirWatch Windows Rugged Platform Guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
- Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the VMware AirWatch Windows Rugged Platform Guide available on AirWatch Resources for further details.
- On Premise Customers: Download it from the Ask Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team