Release Announcement for AirWatch 8.2.7
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch 8.2.7 is now publicly available.
This release is now available for download on myAirWatch.
Software Delivery Notification
SDN # - AW_8.2.7
Release - 8.2
Work Items Addressed
- CMCM-185439 — Improved performance of NFS build structure to avoid timeouts.
- CMDM-192343 — Updated appearance and function of Refresh button for iOS updates.
- CMDM-194858 — Added element resizing in Preview screen of Launcher Payload template.
- CMDM-200312 — Added static content Admin Console session timeout page to AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMDM-196160 — Seeded OS X El Capitan support to AirWatch Admin Console and supported devices.
- CMDM-201183 — Seeded upcoming Telecom Sample Service version to AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMEM-181751 — Ensured that encryption keys are sent to both SEGs in a multi-SEG setup.
- FDB-231 — Ensured that encryption keys are sent to both SEGs in a multi-SEG setup.
- PPAT-459 — Revised package name for Windows VPN Plugin to reflect AirWatch Tunnel branding.
- WMAGNT-1705 — Seeded WinMo 18.104.22.168 Agent into the AirWatch Admin Console.
Use the following step-by-step instructions to apply a feature pack or other patch to your version of AirWatch.
Important: Contact AirWatch if your SEG is on the same server as your AirWatch Admin Console or Device Services servers for instructions on how to proceed.
Consider retaining *.exe installation files in case there are issues.
- Stop all the AirWatch services and websites on AirWatch Admin Console and Device Services servers.
- Back up your AirWatch Application Servers and AirWatch Database.
- Obtain the AirWatch_Application_8.2._FPXX_Install.exe and AirWatch_Database_8.2_FPXX_Setup.exe files from AirWatch Resources (resources.air-watch.com). These are the full installer files, which you run on your servers to apply the upgrade.
- Execute the AirWatch_Application_8.2_FPXX_Install.exe by right-clicking and running as administrator on each Console and Device Services server up until the point where all application servers state "IIS and all services are now stopped. Please upgrade your AirWatch database using the provided script", then immediately proceed to the next step.
- Run the AirWatch_Database_8.2_FPXX_Setup.exe executable on the AirWatch database server.
- Finish running the installers on each Console and Device Services server.