The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 5.7.1 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Fixed an issue with the SDK unlock delegate not being called after re-enrollment. (ISDK-167932)
- Resolved inconsistent behavior with offline access. (ISDK-168084)
- Fixed a race condition with the updateUserCredentialsWithCompletion method where the method would fail if called inside the initialCheckDoneWithError delegate. (ISDK-167699)
- Fixed a crash caused by a category conflict with UIColor+HexString. (ISDK-168071)
- Fixed the unnecessary printing of “AWSSOBroker” logs. (ISDK-168091)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 5.7.1 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK 5.7.1 for iOS
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal from which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team