Introducing VMware AirWatch® Samsung ELM Service 3.0.1 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- SAFE Enhancements
- Firewall support
- Multi-user management
- KNOX Enhancements
- Pulse Secure VPN – VPN Proxy
- Pulse Secure VPN – Auto Retry on Connection Error
- KNOX Mobile Enrollment: Support of Staging Enrollment
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-176064 - KNOX Clear Container Passcode command does not prompt for passcode change
- AAGNT-176438 - Launcher 2.2 does not notify for ELM Service Transitition
- AAGNT-176166 - Samsung EAS Identifier is never sent to the device during enrollment of Android 6.0.1
- AAGNT-175938 - Date & Time profile does not take effect on Samsung devices
- AAGNT-175392 - Enterprise wipe fails to remove KNOX container in container only mode
- AAGNT-175696 - Image overlay configuration does not get applied for Samsung devices
- AAGNT-175668 - VPN profile does not configure Pulse Secure app within the KNOX container until re-applied
- AAGNT-175983 - 'Set as Active Network' does not automatically connect to SSID when the Wi-Fi proxy is configured on the profile
- AAGNT-176417 - Screen overlay disappears after a device reboot when Restrictions profile is pushed
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.1 for Android.
- Samsung SAFE 4.0+
- Android 4.2.2
- AirWatch Console 8.2+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team