Introducing VMware AirWatch® Sony Service 2.0.0 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Sony Service 2.0.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Application Control: Required Applications
- Silent installation and un-installation of internal applications
- Allow Microphone
- Allow NFC
- Allow Google Accounts Auto Sync
- Allow Access To Device Settings
- Allow Cellular
- Allow Roaming Voice Calls
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-176151 - Email payloads (IMAP) fail to configure on device
- AAGNT-174630 - POP Configuration is not working
- AAGNT-174471 - Allow POP/IMAP Mail Account restriction is not working on the native email client
- AAGNT-174467 - Allow USB Debugging restriction causing device to automatically reboot
- AAGNT-174472 - Allow USB Mass Storage restriction is not working
- AAGNT-175439 - Xperia UL and Xperia A devices are detected as non-enterprise having version 4.4.2
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Sony Service 2.0.0 for Android.
- Sony SDK 1.0+
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch Console 8.1+
How to Download AirWatch Sony Service 2.0.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team