Introducing VMware AirWatch® LG Service 2.0.0 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch LG Service 2.0.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Passcode enhancements
- Maximum number of repeating characters
- Maximum Length of Numeric Sequences
- Email enhancements
- S/MIME support of native email client
- Allow Power Off
- Allow Safe Mode
- Allow OTA Upgrade (for Korean models only)
- Allow Developer Options
- Allow Android Beam
- Allow Infrared
- Allow Native VPN
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-174066 - LG Lollipop devices unable to encrypt device during enrollment
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch LG Service 2.0.0 for Android.
- LG 1.0+
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch Console 8.1+
How to Download AirWatch LG Service 2.0.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team