Introducing VMware AirWatch® Bluebird Service 1.0 for Android
The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch Bluebird Service 1.0 for Android is publicly available.
Key Features for This Release
The Bluebird Service, when paired with the AirWatch Agent for Android, adds a comprehensive suite of extended management capabilities to Bluebird rugged Android devices. These features help fulfill important industry-wide use-cases for IT Administrators. The following are the features included in the first release of this application:
- Added support for the following Restriction Profile settings
- Allow Home Key
- Allow USB
- Allow USB Mass Storage
- Allow OTA Upgrade
- Allow Unknown Sources
- Allow Bluetooth
- Force Bluetooth On
- Allow Data Usage on Roaming
- Added support for Force GPS On in Android Agent Settings.
- Added support for the following Sound Profile settings:
- Set Media Volume
- Set Ringtones & Notifications Volume
- Set Voice Calls Volume
- Enable Default Notification
- Enable Dial Pad Touch Tones
- Enable Touch Tones
- Enable Screen Lock Sounds
- Enable Vibrate on Touch
- Added support for the following Display Profile settings:
- Set Brightness
- Enable Auto-Rotation
- Added support for configuring an APN Profile.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Bluebird Service 1.0 for Android.
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop and above)
- AirWatch Admin Console v8.3+
- AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0+
How to Download AirWatch Bluebird Service 1.0 for Android
- The service can be downloaded from the My Workspace ONE Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team