Introducing VMware AirWatch® Zebra MX Service 1.9.2 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 1.9.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added support for the Allow Clipboard restriction on Zebra rugged devices (Requires VMware AirWatch Android Agent 6.0).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-176167: Resolved an issue that caused the Enterprise Reset and Device Wipe commands to fail on the TC70.
- AAGNT-176404: Resolved an issue that caused a re-enrollment failure after an OS Upgrade on the MC40.
- AAGNT-176576: Resolved an issue that resulted in older Agent versions appearing after an Enterprise Reset or OS Upgrade.
- AAGNT-176106: Resolved an issue that caused MDM Agent Upgrade to fail.
- AAGNT-175644: Resolved an issue with the Allow USB Debugging restriction.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 1.9.2 for Android.
- Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean and above)
- AirWatch Admin Console v8.1+
How to Download VMware AirWatch Zebra MX Service 1.9.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – The application should be installed via the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APK or APF file from the Resource Portal. The APF file is used for Barcode or Sideload Staging enrollments.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team