Introducing VMware AirWatch® Browser 4.6 for iOS
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Browser 4.6 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Performance Enhancements – Improved performance for external and per-app VPN traffic.
- SAML/vIDM Support – Added app level passcode reset using SAML/vIDM authentication.
- SSL Warning Prompts – Optimized the Browser to only display a single SSL warning prompt per website.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Integrated authentication intermittently failing for internal sites (IBRW-169741)
- Characters are duplicated when typing in Japanese (IBRW-169751)
- Unable to login to internal web portal with AW Browser (IBRW-169755)
- Refresh and Favorite icons overlap in Hebrew (IBRW-169690)
- Webclips Not Opening New Tabs In AW Browser (IBRW-169686)
- Unable to save personal bookmarks if you have 38 or more Allow URLs (IBRW-169650)
- Airwatch browser hangs when a simple HTML or ASP option tag is selected (IBRW-169645)
- Hebrew - App is in English (IBRW-169621)
- Hardcoded Issue for all languages (IBRW-169430)
- Unable to save personal bookmarks after 2nd CICO login (IBRW-169613)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Browser 4.6 for iOS.
- AirWatch Console v7.3+
- iOS 8.0+
How to Download AirWatch Browser v4.6 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.