Introducing VMware AirWatch® Agent 1.1 for Windows 10
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 1.1 for Windows 10 is publicly available.
The VMware AirWatch Agent provides a streamlined enrollment flow for Desktop and Mobile users that download the agent from the Windows Store. Once enrolled, the Agent provides an embedded web application catalog that gives users the ability to view and install both public and recommended applications provided by their IT Admins. The agent also provides up-to-date location information to admins and allows admins to view memory, battery status and other device details for asset management.
Key Features of AirWatch Agent 1.1 for Windows 10
- This agent is a Windows 10 universal application that runs on all versions and form factors of Windows 10. The agent makes use of the powerful adaptive UI features of the platform to change its layout based on the platform type.
- A responsive app catalog is available to users in order to install and use on-demand internal and web applications. This catalog is web based and allows users to filter the listed apps based on groups and navigate to different categories.
- The new agent has a simple and streamlined enrollment flow for both Desktop and Mobile agents. When the user downloads the app from the Windows Store and opens the app, they will be guided through the enrollment flow. Once enrollment is completed, the agent will auto-configure itself and open into the home screen.
- The Agent provides single sign-on functionality with VMware AirWatch Content Locker, VMware AirWatch Inbox, VMware AirWatch Browser and other productivity apps that use the same single sign-on framework.
How to Download AirWatch Agent 1.1 for Windows 10
- Download AirWatch Agent 1.1 for Windows from the Windows Store at the following link - https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nblggh1jthp