The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox v1.6 for Windows Desktop is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added a brand-new Calendar experience.
- Removed the dependency on some third-party controls.
Bugs fixed in this App Version
- Users unable to complete certificate authentication (WAEC-178255)
- Email body not properly aligned on Windows 10 (WAEC-178187)
- Entering passcode before account suspension warning causes crash (WAEC-1494)
- Memory leaks when opening large PDF attachments (WAEC-177167)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox v1.6 for Windows Desktop.
- AirWatch 7.2
How to Download AirWatch Inbox v1.6 for Windows Desktop
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team