Introducing VMware AirWatch® Agent v2.3.1 for OS X
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent v2.3.1 for OS X is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-182723 – Product provisioning jobs stuck in progress
- OAGNT-182666 – Auto upgrade failing
- OAGNT-182724 – Case-sensitive formatted disks are not recognized as enrolled by the AirWatch Agent
- OAGNT-182654 – AirWatch Agent falsely detects the device as unenrolled and removes agent profiles
- OAGNT-182669 – Enrollment UI hangs during enrollment
- OAGNT- 182549 – Duplicate apps are installed into the /Applications folder
- OAGNT-182655 – UI Control fails when using Remote Mangement features
- OAGNT-182678 – Time delay to execute scripts should be increased
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent v2.3.1 for OS X.
- Mac OS X v10.7 or higher is required to install AirWatch Agent.
- AirWatch Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions.
How to Download AirWatch Agent v2.3.1 for OS X
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.