Introducing AirWatch SDK v15.11 for Android
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK v15.11 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added support for RSA Adaptive Authentication integration with AirWatch Mobile Access Gateway.
- Added several improvements to the initialization and profile retrieval logic for improved performance and error handling.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK v15.11 for Android.
- Android 4.0.3+
- Android Agent 5.3 (required if using the AWFramework library)
- Android Studio IDE with Gradle (required if using the AWFramework library)
- AirWatch Console 6.5+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK v15.11 for Android
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team