Introducing AirWatch SDK v5.5 for iOS
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK v5.5 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Updated the SDK passcode logic to support enforcement of maximum passcode age and passcode history.
- Added support for RSA Adaptive Authentication integration with AirWatch Mobile Access Gateway.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Addressed a branding issue where the image does not display correctly on the authentication screen. (ISDK-167849)
- Addressed application authentication error messages not displaying as localized. (ISDK-167826)
- Updated the AWKit.bundle so it no longer conflicts with app store submissions. (ISDK-167813)
- Addressed a redundant SDK authentication when devices restart. (ISDK-167806)
- Addressed the keyboard so that it dismisses during TouchID authentication. (ISDK-167752)
- Resolved an issue where F5 authentication does not work if you configure “username / password (SSO) auth mode” as the F5 auth mode. (ISDK-167732)
- Addressed an issue where the AWOpenSSLUtility and AWSecRSAWrapper classes cause intermittent crashes. (ISDK-167672)
- Addressed screen latency during the forgot-the-passcode-process. (ISDK-167397)
- Addressed an issue where the system does not display an error prompt on the change passcode screen if an entry field is empty. (ISDK-167531)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK v5.5 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 6.5+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK v5.5 for iOS
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Account Services & Support or submit a support ticket through myAirWatch.
The AirWatch Team