Getting Ready for AirWatch 8.2
This article will be updated throughout the release of AirWatch 8.2 with release notes, technical bulletins, known issues, and other information pertinent to this release. Use this page to stay up-to-date with the latest information surrounding AirWatch 8.2!
Note: If, after the upgrade to 8.2 you notice issues with the AirWatch Admin Console user interface, such as lists not aligning or buttons that don't activate properly, first attempt clearing your browser cache and reloading the Admin Console. We've identified where numerous cases where clearing the browser cache resolves issues with UI functionality after the upgrade.
- Smart group enhancements in 8.2
- Syslog integration updates in AirWatch 8.2
- Introduction to the Email Notification Service
- Introduction to the AirWatch Remote Management Service
- After upgrade to AirWatch 8.2, Samsung Knox Containers is incorrectly enabled which prevents Android devices from enrolling
- In AirWatch 8.2, usability issues with adding applications to Android Launcher profile
- Shared content not automatically syncing if files are moved or edited in AirWatch Content Locker Sync
- Application Deployment Status report does not generate
- iOS application installs can fail in some cases when the provisioning profile is updated in the AirWatch Admin Console
- In AirWatch 8.2, devices are not properly deselected if the "Select All" check box was previously used
- In AirWatch 8.2, existing Window Phone applications of file type ".appx" do not install on Windows Phone 10 devices