AirWatch Features and Functionality for iOS 9
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Features and Functionality for iOS 9 are publicly available.
Please click here for additional details regarding features and functionality for all environments.
- For on-premise environments, you can add iOS 9 into the drop-down menus on the setting screens using the iOS 9 seed script that will be available this afternoon. This script also enables the new iOS 9 functionality for environments using AirWatch Admin Console 8.1 FP1 and higher.
- For dedicated SaaS environments, the new iOS 9 functionality is available using AirWatch Admin Console 8.1 FP1 and higher.
- For shared SaaS environments, no action needs to be taken.
- Note: Please note that specific model displayed names for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Mini 4 and iPad Pro will be added to the next software release.
- To see custom profiles, click here.