Getting Ready for AirWatch 8.1
Use the resources below to ensure you are prepared for the AirWatch 8.1 release. Read through the Release Notes to learn about the updated functionality, as well as the Technical Bulletins to become better aware of specific changes that might impact your current deployment. Additionally, stay up-to-date on the latest identified known issues that may affect your users after an update.
The 8.1 Release Notes go over the new and updated features available in the latest AirWatch version.
These Technical Bulletins discuss important functionality changes in AirWatch 8.1. These changes may affect your deployment, so make sure the read through and contact AirWatch Support if you have any questions.
Note: To stay up-to-date as issues are identified and posted, subscribe to the Known Issues forum on myAirWatch.
- CMCM-183036 - Repositories and user content views are intermittently not displayed in Windows Content Locker
- CMCM-183275 - Test connection fails when adding a manual Sharepoint Office 365 repository
- CMDM-190593 - User tab in Device Details page does not show enrolled devices
- CMDM-190747 - Websense profiles do not successfully install on iOS or Android devices
- CMDM-190822 - Telecom data usage history graph shows incorrect data
- CMEM-180763 - Device model email compliance rule doesn't properly function for Google deployment model with password retention
- CMEM-180878 - Sync settings email compliance rule does not properly function
- FAPI-177352 - Cannot move user with associated devices to a parent or child organization group via the REST API
- FAPI-177397 - Mac OSX restriction profile does not show in Admin Console if created through REST API
- FAPI-177398 - Unable to get Mac OSX profile details through REST API
- CMDM-191264 - Value of "Max Allowable Changes" does not function properly during user group sync